Click Me!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hard Rock Black Veil Brides

hello, fellow do you know what..last few days i found out a new band from United States, from my friend facebook that was sharing to my wall about their video clip !

It's a nice band, a bit hardcore rock n roll.
This band remind me "KISS" cuz the outlook is similar like the band. Anyway is a quite exciting band for me is more to underground. But i'll like their music.

Let's me sharing the video to you all, hope you will enjoy it..i'll will explore more their song later i will post here. Enjoy Ya (^^)

你好,老乡,你知道什么...最近几天我发现一个来自美国的新乐队从我的朋友的facebook,是对他们的视频剪辑分享我的墙上,!

这是一个不错的乐队,有点硬派的ROCK N ROLL。
这条带,提醒我“KISS”的前景是喜欢的乐队相似。反正对我来说是非常令人兴奋的乐队,是地下。但我会喜欢他们的音乐。

让我分担所有,希望你会享受它给你的视频...我将探索更多他们的歌曲后,我将张贴在这里。享受雅(^ ^)

Black Veil Brides - "LEGACY" Official Video

No comments: