Click Me!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

アリス九號

24th November of today.

wanna share to you all about.

a japanese pop rock band.

Alice Nine.

第24 11月今天。

想要所有分享对您。

日本流行音乐摇滚乐队。

Alice Nine

Alice Nine Pictures, Images and Photos


Now days many japanese band.

Alice nine is now days popular band.

coming up like GLAY.

alice nine is a Japanese rock band.

and part of the country's visual kei movement.


现在许多的几天日本带。

Alice Nine 现在是几天普遍的带。

过来象GLAY


Alice Nine 是日本摇滚乐队。

并且一部分的国家 Visual Kei运动。



アリス九號 + Visual

+ アリス九號 + Visual

alice nine Pictures, Images and Photos

アリス九號 + Visual

+ アリス九號 + Visual



Alice Nine banded in August, 2004. Vo.Shou、Gt.Hiroto、Gt.Tora、Ba.Saga、Dr.Nao.

With various characteristics of each member, Alice Nine creates the pop tune to the melodious medium tune and the lock tune that a low tone affects .


Photobucket

favorite brand store : DIET BUTCHER SLIM SKIN、UNDER COVER、And A、Vivienne Westwood

favorite music : LUNASEA、KORN、Atari Teenage Riot、The Used、MUSE

blood type: O

Birth date : Jul.5th

height : 177cm

weight : 58kg

foot size : actual size is 26 but usually wear 27.

fragrance : BVLGARI black

my phrase : WAKARUYoo (I feel that.)

Hobby : TV Game/shop for secondhand clothing ,and Coffee

strong point : long part

weak point : short part

something will never give up on. : sleeping hours

my boom : going to take a walk

my future enthusiasm : want to be the effective artist in nice way to the fans. I..ll work hard for that.

Photobucket

favorite brand store : effect, addidas

favorite music : post rock, something HOT

blood type: O

Birth date : May4th

height : 166cm

weight : 51Kg

foot size : 26cm

fragrance : None

my phrase : IKERUDARO (Can you GO!?)

Hobby : go around to see the sight in Japan, photoes

strong point : never lie. easily get hot.

weak point : never lie. easily get hot.

something will never give up on. : my belief and Guiter.

my boom : skateboard ,collecting shoes

my future enthusiasm : I..ll go toward to the scene I..d never seen.

Photobucket

favorite brand store : GUCCI

favorite music : korn

blood type: O

Birth date : Sep.17th

height : 182cm

weight : 70kg

foot size : 26cm

fragrance : Burberry

my phrase : MENDOKUSeeI (means bothersome..)

Hobby : skateboard/BMX

strong point : its secret

weak point : its secret

something will never give up on. : my beliefs

my boom : 長州小力(cho-shu-koriki)

my future enthusiasm :make 2008 the Alice Nine

Photobucket

favorite brand store : NCYHAIT/abx

favorite music : UNDERWORLD/downy/NUMBER GIRL/and the music with a hot & a floaty sound.

blood type: AB

Birth date : Jun.24th

height : 175cm

weight : 55kg

foot size : 27.0cm

fragrance : DOLCE&GABBANA

my phrase : OKUSAN!(Maam !)

Hobby : walk with a dog.

strong point : bearable on pain. very patient.

weak point : my weirdness

something will never give up on. : something I proud of.

my boom : clothing

my future enthusiasm : go over my limit. view things widely

Photobucket

favorite brand store : PATRICK COX、RUPERT

favorite music : alternative music

blood type: A

Birth date : Jul.31st

height : 170cm

weight : 53Kg

foot size : 26.0cm

fragrance : BVLGARI BLACK、BVLGARI BLUE

my phrase : wa-ka-ru-(I know, understand)

Hobby : HIKIKOMORI

strong point : my strong point could be my weak pointノ

weak point : and those my weak points could be my strong pointsノ

something will never give up on. : my time in HIKIKOMORI

my boom : Onii-kei (mature looking)

my future enthusiasm : I..ll go crazy untill I almost choked with my ardency !

No comments: