Click Me!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

oX yeAr 2oo9

HaPPy LuNar nEw yeAr & HaPPy cHineSe nEw yEar

0x yeAr
wisHing this year world crisis will be better...
:x also wishing all my parents and relatives have a good time and more healthy this year...


new yeAr eVe
stay at home :0
:0 night :
stay at home (so guai lerr...) :x

on the first day, of chinese new year, is really happy in my house...:x because all my relatives, cousin, nephew and nieces come to visit my grandma, in my house..
every year is same, but on this year very different all my grandma-grandchildren is growl up so fast, last year see them, likes baby...now become very crazy growl up...especially my nephew kok keong, so talkentive and very naughty liao..

x:0 brandon choong still really small-size...HAHA...and very cute nowdays natalie choong, taken picture with my sister !! the youngest-auntie in my family is my siter HAHA....young young lerr!!!

x:0 this year also very different year, because my cousin sister that just married last year, sharon choong give "angpau" wow....kin loon spent a lot lerr !!! HAHA
:0 first time, sharon and kin loon give all her/his nephew and niece....

x:0 my mother-side, my uncle also coming to visit my grandma...so bad this year my cousin kua chee, not coming...he is in US doing his plan teeth, dental course !! HAHA
wow...so many year, never see my 2 auntie in my parents both-side met together in my house, "my gui ma" met "my yee ma"...
HAHA..

:0 after there all leave, we went to my grand-uncle house at old klang road, is every year same...after visit hi, we go to my grand-auntie house at PJ SS3, all my cousin "gamble" there !!! my cousin-sister sharon choong also gamble...with my father...HAHA...so bad i not gamble...because i dun like gamble...HAHA...

:0 all of them gamble...in many places, the last place there all gamble at my auntie house at kelana jaya !!! "my gu ma" house....so wow !!! not only my cousin gamble....but my nephew and nieces also gamble...but "tak guna wang larr!!! HAHA

:0 very tired, after when back home....so i sleep, because at midnight...i go out with my friend, with CT, ah mak, CT sister, coke, justin and morgan to saw "red cliff II" at mid valley...is really a nice show...then after show we went to mamak "yam cha"....and talk nonsence LOL...
:) HAHAHA

Photobucket

Brondon Choong sleeping cutie !!

Photobucket

Natalie, Sook Han and My Sister :)


Photobucket

Natalie and My Sister :0



2nd day of chinese new year, today we went to my cousin-uncle at USJ, this year is really a history day, because my uncle Victor first time visit my cousin-uncle, during chinese new year, also with my cousin sharon choong HAHA....so happy lerr !!

my cousin-uncle more happy until wanna finish their BEER liao....HAHA !!!

so happy see my family choong getting back :x
make history :0

after we leave there, we go to my uncle-victor house, and have dinner together...:0

:0 on the 3rd day of chinese new year, went to my uncle at bangsar, because my cousin-sister from penang is coming bacl :) with my nephew and niece, jia loong and yen hu....today really a special day :0 because saw yen hui very funny, talkentive, cute and active....she "talk,talk, TALK, talk,talk" until can't stop !!!

:) then we went have a lunch with my uncle, auntie, jia loong and yen hui, my cousin is not around- because she went to getering MGS, with my cousin lay theng...meets their old friends...

:0 so we went to bangsar village, have a lunch, but is no-open...then we went near by bangsar-village, near the street....a restorant called KA WHA....is a korean food, the food there is really nice, HAHA

today is really have a FUN with jia loong and yen hui....HAHA...today yen hui, really make jia loong "very malu" OOOoooo!!!

Photobucket

Restorant Ka Wha


Photobucket

Yen Hui :)


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


4th day of chinese new year, we went to my 2nd auntie house at USJ, all my cousin is there busy their GAMBLE haha....after visit my 2nd auntie we went to my mother-sister house, my auntie house "my yee ma" at Cheras, going dinner with my uncle and auntie at near leisure mall....a Lot of people, at the restorant !! waiting so long !!! HAHAHA :0

Photobucket

AngPau miKeru :0


Photobucket

my uncle blurring !! HAHA



on the 5th day chinese new year, is finish visiting my relatives, then is times....visit my friends house, i visit morgan...after that we went to visit you jong parents..!!! we chit-chat with you jong and his family...!! then we go out-have-drink at bitstop.

wow...long time no go liao there !!! is really different a bit, got a pretty waiteress COOL..she sexy and pretty !!! hot chicks..
better :x next time more hot waiteress like her MUAKZ !!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


6th day of chinese new year, we went to visit "TIN HUA TEMPLE" at KL, near brickfeilds, wow....a lot of people " also a lot of chicks" HAHAHA....i went there 2 times, once with my parents and second with morgan and you jong "really a lot of people"....

we pray the god "tin hua" and take picture with the display zodiac, at the temple...12th zodiacs is really colorfull !!!

after that we went to see show at mid valley "midnight show again" !!! HAHAHA
"all wealth end wealth" very best show...HAHA



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

make this is the time, to journey to OX year begin...very have a great time, with my family, relative and friends on this new year...!!!

:0 hope this year is the best year of my life HAHA !!!
HAVE A GREAT TIME
HAPPY NEW YEAR
everyone!!!

No comments: