Click Me!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

review rade band..

Photobucket


Rade is a new band for nowdays larr....but this band i formed alredy 5-6 year, i think so ?? HAHA...since i know the bassist-hung siew. I met HungSiew around 3-4 year in friendster also met him in groove in mation I and J-rock Kingdom 4 that he plays with J'misquall.

I not really saw Rade perform LIVE before, in youtube...yeah !!! Rade to me is a band can go mainstream... rawks make the girls jump around with them.
HAHA...Rade also can give people for in Love too...my opinion larr..
b'coe their plays LOve Songs....gals will like HAHA...

I hear their going to do a demo or EP soon, wow....girls must get 1 k....

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Review of the band.
Have their own song. Yeah maybe their influences by L'Arc~en~Ciel, Luna Sea, Kagrra, Dir en Grey, Smashing Pumpkins, X-Japan, Muse, Mew...but the vocalist is not sound like hyde-larc en ciel, he have his style. I like the vocalist style and voice. He good sesuai sings love songs....rawks
How about the arranging of the music, is cool a bit old school but chinese pop feels...Girls will like it HAHA....try listen to them guys.....this is contoh for the market !!! HAHA...my opinion hehe....:O
Don't trust me k...

This review b'coe a girl...my friend girlfriend called me review HAHA...no larr i sendiri mau review....HAHAHA....Rade is a band i wanna review soon...but today feel mood...let's me share with you all about my favorite current LIKE band...HAHAHA

This is about rade....HAHA tat i copy and paste at myspace :O
Rade is a pop-rock band based in Malaysia.

The band started out as Jrock cover band formed by high school friends Jeremy, Kok Keong, and Hung Siew at 2003, with Jun and C.Y joining in and at a much later stage which is 2005. Jun took over the vocalist position which was originally Jeremy's, and C.Y filled up the empty drums position left behind by their previous drummer. This line up has remained the same since then.

At the start of 2008, sick of just being a cover-band, Rade decided to take their music one step further by writing their own original songs. Their current work is in English. Rade's music is mainly influenced by many types of rock genre, such as pop rock, jrock, progressive rock and alternative rock.

Jun - Vox
Kok Keong - Guitar
Jeremy - Guitar
Hung Siew - Bass
C.Y - Drum

No comments: