Click Me!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

tamashi jrock idol =)

hello, everyone visit my blog here
=) everybody know that i m the fan's of tamashi jrock 09
=) especially my idol
=) reiki, haoto and stiff

this is the photo that i take in 21st of march
at republic bar, sunway
on that day, i having a great time
=) especially the band performances

come on enjoy the photo k
mostly photo i look like old man =)
HAHA =)

Photobucket
journey to republic bar =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
selangor =)

Photobucket
jamming on the road =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
siapa ni =)

Photobucket
driving safely to tamashi =)

when we go there, love guru is also went there
=) cuz he is d*chimie manager
=) on the day, he saw a "pameran" there
=) so he wanna see 'FISH"
he favorite =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
wonder baby playing catch the fish =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
fish attack =)

on that nite, azy also ikut =)
she wanna see her idol, rade =)
rade, rade
AZY FAVORITE BAND =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
azy, me and jeremy (guitarist of rade, vocalist of strawberry jam)

Photobucket
my idol, reiki (bapak jrock)

Photobucket
my idol, haoto (pop princess)

Photobucket
my idol, stiff (best skilling vocalist)

orang tua, photo
HAHA =)
rock on tamashi

Photobucket

Photobucket

U all is the best band

my photo, really look like orang tua
takpe i tua liao
HAHA =)

No comments: