Click Me!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

My Uncle Tommy and Auntie Pearly, just come back from Melbourne, Australia to pay visit + china, india & japan is asian dynasty...

yeah, today is just such a wonderful day
my uncle tommy and auntie pearly come back from
melbourne, australia..
to pay visit to my grandma & my family...

he just come back malaysia, to visit relatives
and friends, cuz he long time never come back...

my aunt bring a photo of this grandchildren..
can say my nephew, their are very
"cute baby boy"
have a very good name

SMILE Pictures, Images and Photos

one is from my uncle & auntie 3rd daughter baby
called joshua Anthony
and one is from 3rd daughter baby called justin..

their are mix blood child
joshua is italian mix chinese australian, half-chinese malaysian..
justin is combodian mix chinese australian, half-chinese malaysian...
really a good nice

their 2 must make the world
with a peace & smile...

Smile. Pictures, Images and Photos

uncle and auntie will go back melbourne
this 18th Jun..
their come back for holiday
"miss them really"

australian really a friendly person...
same like my friend daniel (a australian + germany)
he also come here stay, cuz waiting his wife
to get back permid to back australia...

today is a best day, from my grandma..
cuz his son & daughter in law come back
pay visit, really long time never come back
HAPPY =)

HAPPY =)
HAPPY =)
We are happy family...
hope joshua and justin will be happy in there...
=)

Photobucket

This is the picture my family last time, when i still a baby boy
3 year old, with my mother...

Photobucket

FORM 1 GIGIH
very miss the class, memories always in my mind...
guess with 1 is me, find it out
haha =)
miss all my friend like Ker Xian, Nik, Chonn Fei and many more....

================================================

Photobucket

China will soon or maybe replace Dollar as international currency.....
and also the next potentially the next super power to control the ecnomy.
Maybe Europe have euro currency...
and we have Asia dollar =) One world one Asian

ASIAN DYNASTY =) i like ayumi [ Japan ] i like rain wonder girls [ korea] [taiwan] wang lee hom[ hong kong] Aaron kwok [history of china] We are asian not communist =)

This article from Morgan Loong

No comments: