Click Me!!

Monday, May 25, 2009

^ rise above session III ^ by Abang Dino....

yeah, already coming 1 month
the video haven done yet...
i wanna to see, sam...
i think is already done...

only not yet release...
my cousin say this month..
but already wanna end of the month

maybe busy kut...
hehe =) tak apa kita tunggu jerr..

this is the rise above picture
session III
come and look it out..

ni photo curi kat abang dino tu...
hehe =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

bincang arrange the video with crew...
tugas-tugas untuk crew-crew...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Frequency Cannon Rock Out Man !!!!
such a energy band in Malaysia...

Photobucket

mereka ni memang rock gila...
memang energy gila...

Photobucket

my favorite drummer in malaysia..
abang dino =)

Photobucket

my idol in malaysia, also my cousin..
dr. kua chee seong...

Photobucket

my favorite bassist in malaysia...
abang azrul...

Photobucket

new member of fcannon...
keng...

Photobucket

apa dia buat ni...
artist must be care full tau...
ohh...my cousin is danger...

Photobucket

2 monkey alert...
warning to malaysian...

Photobucket

Full picture with a ipoh fan's
Fcannon my idol
my idol in malaysia...
my idol in malaysia...

No comments: