Click Me!!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

HuHuHu...I can't go Bon Odori this year, my car is broken !!!

HuHuHu (wanna cry liao...) =(
cuz my car yesterday broken-down at Taman Desa Danau
On the way going to bon odori, i feel my break is something wrong...so i went to workshop lol..
Broke Down on the way..
Too Bad =(
can't go for bon odori, so sorry to Takayuki cuz he planning for "d'chimie outing version 4" but me and rinku was cancel cuz can't go without my car...
can say no transport after my car broken down..
so sorry, everybody....hehe ^ ^ sorry to who? Bon Odori people also dunno me, im not a supersatar marr...

Yesterday can't say is a busy day for MU vs Malaysia Football in stadium merdeka, when we take taxi come back sri petaling? cuz my car is in Taman Desa Danau.
A lot of people, FULL then any event here...better then "Sure Heboh"

Im really getting bored at home yesterday =(

On today, my sister and my parents go for lunch with Lion Club cuz my family is hold the student at chance Lion Club, a japanese girl will coming visit my malaysia stay here, her named called "Miru Nagaii" she a 17 yr old girl, will coming here this 5th August.

Now we should planning when or where wanna bring her go?
Any opinion??

it's will be stay here 2o days..
Hope see her soon, sayonara !!1

1 comment:

Takayukiryuu689 said...

gud lor~~ i wan to have a japanese girl too~~