Click Me!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Holiday with Miru and Shiori...

Hey guys, i come back again hehe^^ cuz this few week i busy a bit with my sister excharge program, i also dunno why? i kena in, cuz is not my program.

My sister ^^

^^
Nevermind la...
Let's me showing u, 2 girl opps no is 3 japanese girl come from summer holiday, my family and my sister-friend family host this program.
by Lion Club Internasional
^^

Photobucket

Shiori Tokugawa (Kanazawa)

Photobucket

Down : L to R : Pei Lim and Shiori
Up : L to R : My Sister and Miru

Photobucket

Who is this ? Mikeru la..

Photobucket

Me and My Sister (kah yan)
A trip at batu caves..

Photobucket

Sorry this photo is blurry haha
L to R : Sayaka, Miru, Kah Yan and Me

Photobucket

Sayaka (osaka) and Miru Nagai (Kanazawa)

Photobucket

This picture taking by my sister and tution center
Her teacher, Miru Nagai and student..

Ohh...this is the picture that i have now, cuz in melaka trip photo still not yet upload.. sorry wanna wait...hehe^^
that's all about the summer holiday program with japanese girls.

ya right...
hehe^^

however there will been to genting today with their program..
so hope their will be very happy and enjoy the trip..
shiori, miru and sayaka...

okie, this is the end-of-the-channel...see ya
other topic ^^

No comments: