Click Me!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sad @ Poor !!!

Now i feel my ugly voice is disturbing people what should i do, do i need more practise or let i down and run away. My Passion music is still there only feel im not a good singer, many people complain my vocal is sucks.

I feel i was in the house of dead, keep the zombie bitting me feel drowning all the blood ~~ Do i really realize that am i a good vocalist? i'm will answer you NO NO NO, but i wanna be.

i can't be a good vocalist ~~ my singging is sucks ~~

Everyone wanna be good at 1st, yeah do i need to give up ~~ i'm feel myself is dumb and sucks in my life. Now i see back mirror, failing in my music life soon.

should i give up ~~
should i give up ~~


You will never know,
how pain of my heart
giving people puting down on me...
HELP ! HELP ! HELP !
I Needed a Motivation !!!

No comments: