Click Me!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

what things happen to me :)

ohh..this few week quiet bored week for me, cuz nothing to do a my new working place.
Nowdays really economics slow down in my company.

Is very special day for me, know a 'Heart Boy' from Ampang Cahaya. He is a good person that i meet before, cuz everything he do, he done all is about heart.
One more thing i headache this week, cuz of my drummer ~ d'chimie leave the band, for a reason, we not same style.

Is a good reason ^--^
a least he tell us, about what in his heart ♥



^--^
Now D'chimie lost a drummer, have a bassist...very headache !!
but however giving me a lucky day, on last friday...i meet a new drummer, quiet good ^--^ he will play for d'chimie.
somemore nowdays going be "Hari Raya" soon..
Lepas, 'Hari Raya' we will start back our D'Chimie Vision, somehow D'studio Cafe...Mr.Sam was ask us join and support them in Traxx F.M, cuz Bob ~ my friend is the M.C on the channel.

Support " Rawlskool ".
Bring up alternative rock malaysia...



somemore my cousin, send me a detail of 'Malaysia Breakout Showcase' will be held in this 27 September 2009 at Monsters Motorsports Bar.

the detail :-
A showcase in search of a band to represent Malaysia for an international event in Maldives, the Maldives Breakout Showcase on October 15th, 2009. Come and join this event and vote for your favourite band for the chance to perform in Maldives.
Support our local independent band and help them break out of Malaysia for a music career in UK and Europe. Your vote counts! Bands performing includes Dragon Red, Marionexxes, Bunkface and Frequency Canon.
visit : www.facebook.com/mikeru.jiawei?ref=profile#/event.php?eid=142436532568&index=1




I will go and support with "D'Chimie" since the local band can perform at Internasional stage.

Yesterday we try to practise jamming with the new bassist ;)
He say we can make it the song, that we done last time with rin, biff and me.
so Rinku says..we just make a try on it'
after 'raya'. This friday i will meet Takayuki talk about it.

I really miss jamming and perform, got 1 gigs' suppose we go ;)
at Pahang. I think will be cancel, we should faster then Eizaz Azhar band, afterburner and Voltz...cuz their have a good time base band.
However we will try our best to meke a nice song and comfortable to hear...
;) Gambateh

from,
Kakkoi Mikeru ;)
haha, this the last things i wanna say for today ;)
♥ Don't be like a fool, you would make it..don't care, i just want it ♥

No comments: