Click Me!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Indie For Today !!!

Hey, how are you today? i'm felling about slowing down this week cuz nothing new happen to me..quite a boring time and very slow on my activities. This few days quite nothing happen on me, only will be on air for d'chimie tomorrow to finish our single "Give My Heart" and some new wrote song. It will be in tomorrow chapters.


What so we do tomorrow? in where will gonna do our latest single..HAHAHA ^^ i will let you know later....HAHAHA ^^ so whatever nowdays quite a bored day to me, since on that few days i'm really falling in love with a girl that work at city information (low yat plaza). Promoter of Fujishu. She is very cute to me, my type of girl i really have heart on it. She never reply me nowdays, maybe scare me or i kena reject ke...but this belum tentu lagi. However what is result i'm still a man. HAHA ^^ i won't give up so fast.

Give My Heart is the song we written a 1st single to d'chimie. This song will be title on a japanese girl come malaysia to visit, we repensentive malaysian to Give My Heart To You...means to them. A long we can sing together. YAhoo...!!! hehe ^^


We will try our best to making this sucessfull by our heart like Jiro says' hehe ^^ however we suite thanks to him, he guide us and giving us idea to it. Hopefully you will see us soon. Okie la...on this topic see ya...sayonara !!!

No comments: