Click Me!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Activities on last week of the october month !!!

Is already end of the october month, starting today is november. wow...2 month more, will be toward 2010 new generation year coming too. After this month my sister kah yan will be go Japan (Fukoata) near by taiwan and south korea.

Hope she will be very happy and fun going there. Wondering when i and my sister can meet back shiori and miru also some Y.E friends like sayaka, miu, hiro, mayo, aiko and many more...
so miss them ~~ ^^ ~~

Last Friday :-
My last friday activities is doing on air with my band mates, D'Chimie doing the 1st single of the songs, we already feel up the song and music without lyric yet, have already in melodies.

Now is the drumming part. We will going soon do a recording demo single in this december, can't wait for it. Also can't wait for christmas day my favorites season.

Last Saturday (yesterday):-
A day when to see All american Rejects performing at Bukit Jalil (carpark) organize by Digi. Very happening i feel i was in US. Malaysian really life like american. This is a true fact now, i never feel Malaysian will wanna be part of Asian People.

A lot of Malaysian very good speaking like American english. Trully yesterday our local band performance very damm poor, yesterday but only rudy (pop shuvit) maintain the drum power. Other very acting so cool in performanceship.

See All american rejects, their are amazing crazy in stage talk nonsence doing crazy thing, malaysian people will be say embressing mankind, the words by my best friend, OJ Juang. Good !!

Today :-
I crazy miss a girl already, 2 week never see here..ee when u wanna reply my massage or dowan to see me anymore.

somemore today i dreaming hermes chan, a cosplay lolita princess, she show me her photo album about her cousin in the dream. Lim Wei Wei.

But i still miss ee dian wen. No Wonder how she now.
okie, this is the last 3 day of my life in the last of october month.

No comments: