Click Me!!

Monday, November 23, 2009

miss performing on stay, currently listen and watch :)

I really miss my performing on stage with my band, previous i was a bassist since after from 5, there play for feels session band with local band likes the deserters and inkibma. So in year 2007 i'm form a band called ciel avenue with my friend mates,  as a vocalist. we join 2008 soundstage before. After that the band was broken cuz about something in behind screen (^^)

In early 2008, me and my friend jiro and rinku from a band called D'Chimie (The Chemistry in france) until now we starting to build our own label song ~ means single song but us, hope can be done in 2010. I hope can performing soon...get back my performing stage era...hahaha ^^








Currently listen & watching =)


FT Island - I Hope (바래)
This song make me today feel on my hope...I Hope (바래),lets' come and enjoy it ^^


Click Here :-

No comments: