Click Me!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

imbas kembali ~~

Mari kita imbas kembali, zaman masa dulu aku...apa yg berlaku kepada aku? terima sejarah saja, ni lah gambar-gambar yg.pernah ambil pada masa lepas kat luar atau aktiviti luar.

Let's us back to past, know my past...what i done before? just keep in as a history on last day moment, this is the photo i'll taken in outdoor and indoor activities on the past.


This picture has taking during last time perfomance with mr.ray at KKB Height, during M.C.A show. I'm playing bass on that time..just a learner.

A performance 2005 at endah parade, with The Senator...during that time i'm just playing bass and back-up vocal...look back very funny on that time. We play beyond song ^^
This photo is taking during my ex-band inkibma...we practise, i miss the band, inkibma on that time we play alternative rock. I think we have a song in myspace, type inkibma and search should will be there.
This is the picture taking at batu caves, during a trip bring miru nagai and shiori tukogawa to KL tour. This picture taken with my sister kystal choong. Handsome rite ^^ like bone head rocker ~~ hahaha, saw back this picture very miss 2 friend japanese girl.

This picture taking during 2005 chinese new year with my nephew at my uncle house, so cute...now already standard 3 in primary school study at penang. Dragon Boy he very smart like his uncle, sure not me is my cousin, Kua Chee always see their 2 similar face..^^

Yeah, i'm playing guitar, but ot good in skill...just practise after i go class, last time..already 3 year never learn guitar taking class...so paiseh..but i'm still play guitar and my baby bass guitar yamaha 250j.


This is the cute part, what i doing n that time, wearing a show head phone....Malaysia have winter merr :)
NO, but is christmas time on last year 2008, on that time..i just buy this from genting highland store.

It's this very stupid my picture act cute, sissy girl hahaha ^^
betul tak, now days D.I.Y taking picture is very popular between girls and guys.

Yeah on that time, i'm playing guitar and taking picture by myself..sush take with D.I.Y skill :) however i'm still prefer people take for me, but must be girl okie =)

Some people think i'm like girl alot , cuz i'm womannizer or play boy or pervert or ham sap like chinese say. If i not like girl then what i wanna do? being Gay HAHAHA ^^ can't larr my father have only 1 son is me hehe ^^ sure i will like girl forever....

What ever girl or guys say i'm pervert or ham sap or womanizer or play boi i still like girls...pretty, sexy, smart, naked...oppss hahaha salah type is cute !!!


Wow...got girl with me, i dunno....got this picture, HAHA yeah this pretty girls from PC fair cosplay girl, she pretty and sexy rite. Some people think this picrure i'm a model designer and fashion designer but i'm not i just a normal interior designer & marketing exercutive.

Bagai saya sebagai fashion designer, tak mungkin...mungkin aku salah belajar kat kuliah dulu...sekarang aku enjoy apa kerja ku...mungkin masa akan datang aku pergi belajar fashion nanti.

Angelina Jolie, always call this gal the named...she is angeline ong, she is a cosplayer in malaysia cosplay convensation event. Doing every time this cute girl sure will be there.

Angel, dewi-dewi by angeline ong...sangat cantik kan...dan kawaii des...dia banyak cosplay kat convensation yg. di organize by malaysia cosplay group. Akan datang  kat disember ni kat sunway convensation center.




这里所有照片是过去时间,让历史是。

No comments: