Click Me!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. N.I.T.E (^^)

29.11.09 is my grandma's 89th birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Mama!Wish you healthy always :)I love my grandma very much.We stayed together since the day I was born. She always take care of me, when i was young. When mum & dad when to work.




I am very happy indeed because all my cousins and relatives are coming again.We only can see each other once a year(most of the time).Only during chinese new year.So I am really happy and thought I can see all my cute cute little cousins & relatives.UNFORTUNATELY,some of them couldn't turn up today.I am kinda dissapointed because no teman to camwhore with me :D Though most of them didn't turn up but at least I still got my cousin sister and brother. XD.The party begins at 6pm.


No comments: