Click Me!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

beautiful day

hi, how are you all been? i'm been fine, is just a feel boring in my life now. Do you know yesterday a day can be happy and sad to me, cuz i get my dream girl hp number but she have boyfriends :( but nevermind like people say she not yet pilih who the one be her life with...not yet married :)

Is happy get her hp number, but not yet sms her and know her. Be friend is knowing her more hehe ^^...i will do in soon..

Okie is already come the end of the year. Tomorrow is a day that can say special to me is my birthday also lee mun birthday that i always remember she is a gal 1st time i meet same birthday with me. Yeah 31st December is my birthday the last day of the year also a winter season. To me i wanna feel in winter wonderland in my birthday but this wishes not come true this year...too bad :(

Yesterday my sister says she shopping in Japan, buy a new year clothes spent around 5000 ++ yen, quite good cuz japan fashion is the latest 1. HAHAHA ^^ only buy her things dunno i have a not...hehe ^^ nevermind i not hope also..i only wish i can sleep with a gal during christmas and new year eve..means my birthday ^^
HAHAHA =)


No comments: