Click Me!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's my birthday ♥

Hi Everyone,

It’s my birthday today. Thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings, from Facebook to everywhere else. Really appreciate it. Well, Since I’m 25 today, Yeah, I know I kno,  but we all get older by the day. So let’s make the best of it.

Goin to meet my band mates and friend up tonite, at the 1 utama see beyond perform. Till then.. Happy weekend and Rawk On!!



On this day, God wants you to know...(31st Dec 09)...
... that every moment is an opportunity for you to be happy. You know how sometimes it seems that life is just throwing you one curved ball after another? Well, guess what, - you have a great way to respond! - you can use every opportunity, every single one, to be happy.... Don't just take a shower - feel into and receive pleasure from the water on your skin. Don't just walk on the street - enjoy the fragrances of the trees and the flowers on your way. Don't just drive your car - sing karaoke to your favorite radio station.

No comments: