Click Me!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

recording vocal & melody part !!

Last night, me and yin trying to record the vocal part, means melody of our 1st single song "Give My Heart". At Yin house sri petaling, cuz very silent place like a dead house, joking larr...just wanna have some space. Is a quiet simple recording do will my laptop, so quiet yesterday trying so many part to getting the melody. I was now trying finish the lyric version in chinese language.

This recording will hand to my friend, to make the drum and bass line cuz we donno have the program to make that, cuz he is an arranger..tat can help us to producing the song. Hopefully we can realease soon. It will be a quiet nice song if you hearin ^^. Next week we will finish the 2nd song...speed dive (new version). Somemore taka was created a new single, alice in wonderland...quite nice hearing...he send to me the guitar part. cool ^^ hopefully will be more song.


No comments: