Click Me!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

lazy day..

Now eating >....< hahaha Going been April soon, my gaji belum masuk lagi >...< nowdays i'll feel very lazy doing my job... cuz very HOT HOT HOT here.. lazy to travel doing sales out there.. however this is the job i'll going do...how to do? makan gaji marr...haha ^ ^ Nevermind larr...this week i'll also having a fun with my band mates.. after taking the photoshoot, alot of comment from my facebook.. thanks give us approve. our style look more japanese...haha not like malaysiAn rite >...< jok4e

yseTerday night just sms with syazwani
then go to sleep arounD 11.30pm
eVerning yesterdaY was lepak wiTh taKa after finish meet a client
at TaMan EQuire Park...Mc Donald wiFi @ online there unTil 7.30pm
reach home 8.00pm

a nice tuesdaY morning toDay foR me, helping my father send mail..
then when out meetiNg my clienT at puChong jaYa...now was iN oLdtowN caFe @ online and waiting go meet other client at Bandar puteri...hehe ^^


This is the moment of the shooting...on that day ^^
D'chimie 1st shooting behind the screne...






No comments: