Click Me!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

empty house !!

Yeah...
Getting a long time never been updated my blog
Today, just have a time to updated it...
Have be long never sharing about my life !!

Im was be good, this week
in my office knowing a good friend and partners
Gobi Nathan he nice guy on now...later dunno !!
however she introduce some my office girl to me...hahaha :-)
i'm really a fuck up man only 2 month in office to know them...
cuz i'm a shy boy..
too many leng lui (pretty girl) in my office..
especial mary (^^)

On this week was a day that doing so many exercise going to gim at my band mates office...is a free gim room...i'll wondering can i get a body like hyde, justin timberlake...just dream larrr...hope so !!

okie, this is that all i'll was sharing today..
see ya next time..

No comments: