Click Me!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

busy day !!

Hihi, everybody !!
Lately i 'll very busy working in my office
cuz my company was starting a Aniversary Issue for Property Buyer Magaziue
making me busy meeting client.
Only today have a free time to updated my blog !!!!

Im Fine here...
This week a lot of activities going on in my life..
My band will be back for performing
8th mei wil maybe have a gigs' not confirm play or not
however 24th Julai will be confirm date

somemore yesterday met jeremy and mindy
at KLCC helping yin buying a present to his GIRLFRIEND
>.<
we having dinner together at the food court.
>.<
have a fun with hang out with them.

Tomolo planning with my collegues to HOME DECO
it was startred by today. Gobi not confirm yet going or not...
also tomolo having a meeting with d'chimie
at time square.

Saturday will be going to watch TOKIO HOTEL live in malaysian
at 1utama..
see u there, eris choo.
>.<

No comments: