Click Me!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Westlife Gravity Tour 2011 in Malaysia

Oh My Gawd!! Yes!
it is Westlife...
WESTLIFE back to Malaysia..
Yes ! 

Westlife , the most successful boy band in the history will be gracing our shore with their everlasting hits such as ‘Flying Without Wings’, ‘Fool Again’, ‘Uptown Girl’, ‘You Raise Me Up’, ‘when you’re looking like that’ and songs from their latest album, ‘Gravity’. For many seeing the 4 hunks, Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, Mark Feehily and Shane Filan would be a dream come true.
Gravity Tour is directed by creative director William Baker, who is known for his work with Kylie Minogue, Leona Lewis andBjork. With a new touring band and musical director, the group stated this tour will be "bigger and better" then their previous feats.

There fore, this concert is definitely something not to be miss.. Westlife, my favourite all time band since i was a kid.. No doubt, am getting the premier seats for it.. I don't mind spending my whole fortune if I have to get the best seat for the concert.. so people, am broke now.. am no longer available to any outings...spent my whole fortune for the RM503 premier seat.. it is worth afterall..
As, I remembered the last Westlife's concert that I attended till the extend that I had to skip my school with my friend. was the concertthat was held at the National Stadium Bukit Jalil on May 26,2001which means it was 10 years ago since we last met the band.... now, after 10 years, my dream came true again! This time, I am going with the friend of mine who has the same interest towards the band..the so-called longtime die hard fans of the awesome boyband..
But, the sad thing was i called the ticket centre hotline.. and they told me that no camera was allowed =.= So freaking ridiculous.. I dont care, am gonna sneak my camera in.. Mom gave me the green light, cuz she know I was so into Westlife since I was a kid...but she told me that, I am always spending more than what I earn..yes, i have to admit that I spent too much yet I wont deny the fact that
it is worth spending for things that I love



Date and time: FRIDAY 7 OCTOBER 2011, 8.30PM
Venue: THE PUTRA INDOOR STADIUM, BUKIT JALIL
TICKETS ON SALE AT THE FOLLOWING OUTLETS:
www.ticketpro.com.my & amp; www.airasiaredtix.com Victoria Music, Guitar Store and Rock Corner (RM355, RM255, RM155, and RM95)
For enquiries please call the Westlife Hotline: +603-78807999 (Ticketpro) / +603 - 8775 4666 (AirAsiaRedTix)
Westlife live in Kuala Lumpur: Gravity Tour 2011 - specially brought to you by JS Concerts in association with Midas Promotions with official hotel Hilton KL and official label Sony Musicand official radio stations Lite fm, Mix fm and Sinarfm.
Follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/msnbuzz) and 'Like' us on ourMSN Malaysia Entertainment Facebook pageto get the latest celebrity gossip and exclusive interviews with your favourite
local and Hollywood celebrities.

No comments: