Click Me!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

kinda jamming again...with ANK !@!!!

Hello
:o guys and girls
:0 damm, bored have been working a long time
in my office...
i would like have a break !!!
:0 however, Chinese New Year is coming to town..

:0 hopefully this year can meet all my cousin, nephew and niece
:0 especially Jia Loong and Yen Hui
from Penang, my cousin son and daughter..

:0 music, music to me is very important...
:0 my mood, still like going to Jamming with ANK
the band that i join on tuesday...
:0 really make my ROCKIES mood come back !!!
:0 when jamming together with Joe, Jeev, Yin and Juang !!

:0 amazing jamming on that day...
:0 really a long time- never play hardcore, metal stuff...
:0 hope ANK can be in local english- underground soon...
with Love Me Butch and Army of three..

:0 now is D'Chimie my band !!!
very "susah to find a Drummer larrr....
make me damm, crazy with malaysian music attitude...
:0 Dunno !!!

:0 today, me and yin will meet with the session druumer
in PJ hopefully come larr....HAHA
:0 hope can be success in my band.....because is waiting so long, finding member..
:0 member really " susah to look out same attitude and ideas...

okay !! this is a time, to say GOOD ByE with u ALL !!!

SEE Ya..


Photobucket

No comments: