Click Me!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

emotion problem :(

a bad day, for today....feel emotion, after kena marah by my mon.
Feeling very bad mood, after i kena marah and feel sad and bad terhadap my mom.
My mom is correct.
Sorry mom...
Very Sorry mom...

I'm Sorry Pictures, Images and Photos

feeling is bad on me :O
now, feel like wanna cry...feeling is kind of sad now !!
true is true, i gonna get a bad mood...emotion make me SUCK really gonna get SUCK now...mean crying :(

emo_54 Pictures, Images and Photos

How gonna bad feeling, the way still jalan...go on it only.
How bad am i will be karma back
TRUE :)
Yeah, However i done now will be back karma future rite, maybe is more bad feeling on me..but however really sorry mum !!!

I'm Sorry Pictures, Images and Photos

Im been 25 year old this year, many thing will not done yet likes my ambition, occupation, love life and many more...
True..
True..
Already many years i done...all fail.Is really correct to my life.
I will be realize from today, i'm wrong...what i done !!

beauty Pictures, Images and Photossad Pictures, Images and Photoscool Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket

Today is really a emotion mood getting on me, dunno how my life going be ?? so bad image to my life liao.
Feel bad bad mood.
However is past liao...
hehe :(
feeling better soon, okey..

Photobucket


Photobucket

so miss winnie sze larr :)
HAHA...she pretty, cute and hot HAHA :O
really have been a long no see her, she still got a baby face, cute cute and nice to kiss...so hamsap am i :)
she very cute lerr...

still remember she look cute, when in primary same class....with weng joe, moon sim, cheng hou, chek foong and many more. She is the cutest 1 of the gals in my school.
She very kind, pretty and good gal....i think so !!!
HAHA :O whatever larr....she very cute to me and pretty to me.

No comments: