Click Me!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

last jamming for tonite :)

yeah, already going for end-of-the-month coming march 1st very big day for d'chimie, is a die day to me.
I think will the worst vocalist in the history.
My voice very kasar and selap betul :(
Whatever maybe kasar is a good thing lerr....
dunno, see the the crowd marr....hope won't be FUCK OFF on the stage LoL, already 1 year never perform on the stage NERVOUS LoL :O
Hopefully can go true this event well
OkeY
D'chimie will going cover song by alice nine-rainbow, LMC-Oh My Juliet and Larc~en~ciel-Pretty Girl.

alice nine Pictures, Images and Photos


LM.C Pictures, Images and Photos


laruku Pictures, Images and Photos


HAHA...this is all my band will cover the song for the gig Groove in Motion II at Seapark...
Also you can login our blog :-
www.dchimie.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/dchimiedofficial










Today will be the last jamming for dchimie at D'Sudio..After this is a Die Day for me HAHA....very nervous larr...dunno what is my feeling ?
Drako Zen there...rade there...J'misquall there....and many more.
All is my favorite jrock band in malaysia.

No comments: