Click Me!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sam - Kuman on Hot & XFM / Crazy on Fly & HitzFM

hey, guys :O
today i'm here to introduce you all 1 local artist also can say band.
It's is Sam :O
I know him at Groove Juntion Hartamas.
When see my cousin, Kua Chee gig's at there.
He is family guys
Is a good musician..

I add him at myspace (The Kuman Band)
very nice song...
www.myspace.com/sammusicsam
visit his myspace u get to listen there !!!

Pergi Buat Selamanya
Nice song :O
very modern punk rock, power-pop and rock man

This is Sam
Called himself bacteria(kuman) who makes music from the 9th floor of some unknown building near Puchong, Kuala Lumpur. Lyrically, most of my songs are about my everyday crappy life.

Photobucket


For the recording sessions, He arrange the drums, play the guitar, bass and keyboards. But for gigs, He play with a band. Amy is my bassist, Rima plays drums and Merlvyn does guitar.

Photobucket








NEWS!!!!
Crazy is nominated for 'Best Pop Song' category for VIMA awards!!! It's also on Hitz.FM MET10 charts. To vote for the song you can go to http://hitz.fm/charts/met10/vote.asp

No comments: