Click Me!!

Monday, March 2, 2009

drink it down....

Drink it down to my place, anyway this few days...raining heavy especially before my performing 1st of march...crazy...crazy...raining.

Going be upload the picture soon..
After all i like to going show some nice picture to u all, NAKED picture....HAHA :)
not really is my favorite idol in jrock band...


Rachel is a gal that i meet her, yesterday...:O
is vampire friend.
she pretty and sexy :O

Photobucket

Let's me show you some gals picture that i have been collect, is all my collection....anyway is this picture you will say cute :O
:O ya, is really cute..
:O and pretty
:O cute, cute..
:O Kawaii...err

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Is this gals, look like a toys...is she so sweet, cute and so kawaii...rite.
This gal really cute just like a doll...rite
Doll rite :O

This is the picture my favorite and also my idol..japanese idol that i like and influences by him.
He is Hyde vocalist of greatest band L'Arc~en~ciel and Vamp.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Alice Nine shou also 1 of my idol. 1st of march, my band was done their song...Alice Nine - Rainbow.
:O shou is a wonderful voices vocalist in japanese band.
:O his style more pop-rock.
:O his is also one of visual kei family too...

Photobucket

Photobucket


OOooo....this is yuki from fruit basket :O i really like his hair...dunno taka :O can help me find the wink hair.
That yuki now...silver hair :O HAHAHAHA......

Photobucket


Photobucket


wow...japanese style...high light hair, japanese style....cool...visual look !! cool getting hair.

this is my friend vinca, she a malay gal...cute lerr...is this is bf !!!
jelous la...:O
HAHA :O

Photobucket

I wan
I wan...
Cannot la...
Wink can la..
HAHA

No comments: