Click Me!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

child life (family and cousin)

i was scanning this picture
old picture when i youth (child's day)
with my cousin and family
a lot of my childhood photo

put where liao, wanna scanning pun susah
maybe my mom simpan liao
=) just leave this picture that i can find

Photobucket
me, parents and my youngest sister

Photobucket
me and my cousin brother

Photobucket
me and all my cousin sisters and brother at muar, johor

Photobucket
naik lembu =)

Photobucket
my cousin brother and sisters at my grand-uncle houses

Photobucket
my cosuin brother and sister doing my cousin-auntie weeding

Photobucket
me and my cousin sister and brother at my 1st uncle house at muar, johor

children time is very happy
this is the photo of my mother side
with my grandma, uncles and auntie
also with my cousin brothers and sisters
doing my grandms birthday at bangsar..

Photobucket
(left to right) 1st row : me, table (cake) my cousin brother, kua chee
2nd row : my mother, my auntie (my mom-older sister), my grandma, my auntie (2nd uncle-wife), my auntie (1st uncle-wife), my 1st uncle
3rd row : my 2nd uncle, my cousin sister, lay theng jie jie, my cousin bro, ah tiong kor kor, my cousin bro, anthony, my father, my cousin bro, ah nie kor kor, my cousin sister, ah mei jie jie and my cousin sister, lay pheng jie jie.

this my child's life
with all my family, mother-side, father-side and all my loving cousin
bro and sister
especially my parents and my youngest sister =)

No comments: