Click Me!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

this is a song that i list down =)

cover song for d*chimie i listing down :-

oledi cover :-
cover back
-----------
1) alice nine = rainbow
2) LM.C = oh my juliet
3) laruku = stay away
4) laruku = pretty girls
5) my chemical romance - helena

new list :-
------------
1) the calling = things will go my way
2) hyde = hello
3) all american rejects - swing swing
4) alice nine = velvet
5) laruku = seventh heaven
6) laruku = day break bell
7) hoobastank = inside of you

somemore i will wrote up soon =)

------------------------------------------------

syencho, really thanks to your comment about me..
syencho (youtube)
he can't be the vocalist... cmon find a new one... the others r ok... the vocalist failed diz band...

dunno, who is you...anyway thanks to your comment
yeap, i not really a vocalist, just wanna be....d'chimie is just founder by me, jiro and yin is a chemistry band =) yeap...maybe on the time my soundmanship is not good or not sesuai be vocalist, i just try the best...honestly, oh my juliet is no my type for vocal i have (memang tak sesuai my singging)however any 1 have different taste of music and voice.
anyway thanks for your comment
i will improve =)
thanks syencho =)


anyway i bit sad, or negative to me..
but nevermind, anyone start sure get kutuk marr
is a good choice
some on, i will cheers up k

No comments: