Click Me!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sweet Dreams Princess =)

Photobucket

I feel her arms around me
Her head against my chest
I should sleep too
And try to get some rest

I gently kiss her one last time
And start to close my eyes
knowing I'm holding her
My heartbeat begins to rise

She kisses me goodnight
Walks upstairs to bed
Feelings of love and passion
Are running through my head

I begin to miss her
Her body so close to mine
I want to hold her in my arms
And kiss her one last time

I want to say "Sweet dreams princess"
Like I always do
And let her know how much I care
When I say I love you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Princess, I need you!
I need to feel your presence!
As when you came in my dream!
I need to see your eyes, the love within!
You are everything to me!
With you by my side I need not eat!
With you by my side I need not fear!

You are within me now, so so close,
but still we can become closer,
we can share our very existence!
I love you Princess!
I will give up all for you!

Let us merge and escape this world!
The stars above await us!
Our final embrace will send us there,
AS ONE!................................

The ecstasy of the merging of hearts,
this will be an ever lasting ecstasy!
Time will no longer have meaning!
The Universe will be our play ground!

From our newly formed Divine heart,
with love, we will create new stars!
With love, we will bind all of creation!

With love, we have now become creation!
We are now everywhere,
We are now everything,
WE ARE!................................

Photobucket

No comments: